You can add greater distance between your high-definition A/V source and display with the HD-One DX HDMI Extender Kit from Magenta Research. This kit consists of a transmitter and receiver unit. The transmitter and receiver units can be placed up to 328’ apart and connected via a CAT5/6/7 cable (sold separately) to transfer high-definition video and audio signals.
The extender supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, so you need not worry about a compromise on video quality. In addition, even the audio quality is preserved since the extender offers support for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
For safe video/audio transmission that is protected from unwanted access, the extender supports HDCP encryption. The DX Extender delivers reliable performance and is suitable for a variety of applications.
The transmitter and receiver units do not feature daisy chain capability.
The extender also supports other category cables, but CAT6 is recommended. For the types of supported cables, please refer to the specifications.
- Consists of a transmitter and receiver unit
- Extends uncompressed HD video (1920 x 1080) up to 328' (100m)
- Supports embedded HDMI audio, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliant
- Works over a single CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6e, CAT7 UTP, STP, or FTP cable
- Single UTP cable (sold separately) transfers video, audio, and HDCP signals
- LED indicators for video status, data link, and power on both transmitter and receiver units
- Integrated mounting flange
- Tolerances designed for commercial environments
- Typical applications include museums; large retail environments; high-end security, education, and residential environments; digital signage, wayfinding installations; and home theater