You can add greater distance between your high-definition A/V source and display with the HD-One DX-500 HDMI Extender Kit from Magenta Research. This kit consists of a transmitter and receiver unit, and 5VDC universal power supplies for each unit. The transmitter and receiver units can be placed up to 500’ apart and connected via a CAT6 cable (sold separately) to transfer high-definition video and audio signals.
The extender supports video resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) at 60 Hz, so you need not worry about a compromise on video quality. In addition, even the audio quality is preserved since the extender offers support for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
For safe video/audio transmission that is protected from unwanted access, the extender supports HDCP encryption. Further, with improved heat dissipation, low power consumption, and appreciable resistance to emissions and interference, this extender provides noise-free transmission and is also environment friendly.
Note! The transmitter and receiver units do not feature daisy chain capability.
The extender also supports other category cables, but CAT6 is recommended. For the types of supported cables, please refer to the specifications.
- Consists of a transmitter and receiver unit, and 5VDC power supplies for both units
- Extends uncompressed HD video (1920x1200 @ 60Hz) up to 500' (152m)
- Supports embedded HDMI audio, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP compliant
- Works over a single CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6e, CAT7 UTP, STP, or FTP cable
- Single UTP cable (sold separately) transfers video, audio, and HDCP signals
- LED indicators for video status, data link, and power on both transmitter and receiver units
- Integrated mounting flange
- Tolerances designed for commercial environments
- Typical applications include museums; large retail environments; high-end security, education, and residential environments; digital signage, wayfinding installations; and home theater