The 2-7x32 Terra 3x Riflescope from Zeiss combines a Z-Plex reticle, 3:1 magnification ratio, and weather-sealed housing to create a well-equipped optic for close to mid-range shooting tasks. Zeiss' Terra 3x scope housing is a nitrogen-filled one-inch tube built to deliver fogproof performance. Inside the lightweight aluminum housing is a lens system that is multicoated with Zeiss MC anti-reflective coating to enhance the contrast and clarity of the transmitted image.
This Terra 3x scope is configured with a Z-Plex reticle in the second focal plane. The classic Z-Plex pattern has four medium-weight posts that taper to a fine crosshair, and it is intended for close to mid-range targeting in adequate daylight. This Plex-equipped Terra scope is parallax free at 100 yards.
Complementing the multicoated optics is a generous 3.55" eye relief and diopter correction that help to provide the shooter with comfortable sighting. In addition to its build quality and optical performance, the 2-7x32 scope's has low-profile, capped windage and elevation turrets that enable 1/4 MOA impact point adjustments. This range of features makes the Terra 3x ready for recreational targeting in most conditions and at most distances.
- Optical Performance
- 2-7x magnification
- 32mm objective
- 1" tube diameter
- Zeiss MC anti-reflective lens coating
- 7.4-2.5° angle of view
- 3.55" eye relief
- Z-Plex Reticle
- 2nd focal plane location
- Ideal for targets up to 200 yards
- Fine crosshair centered on tapered mid-weight posts
- Intended for non-magnum caliber ammo
- Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA impact point correction
- 62 MOA maximum windage and elevation adjustment
- Construction Details
- Machined aluminum housing
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance
- Waterproof to 400 mbar pressure
- -13 to 122°F operating temperature
- 11.5" length, 13.4 oz weight