The Mossy Oak camouflage Raider 600 Laser Rangefinder from Redfield is a lightweight handheld measurement tool designed for hunters. By determining the distance to a target, the Raider helps shooters calculate the holdover needed to reach their target. This user-friendly electro-optic is operated by a single button atop its housing; simply hold the activation button for a moment to enable Scan mode, which is useful for ranging a moving target in real-time and for scanning the visual scene to determine the distance to objects near the target.
A built-in LCD display shows the measured distance overlaid on the field of view. Also displayed within the observer's field of view is a crosshair reticle and a battery status indicator. This laser rangefinder is capable of measuring a highly reflective target up to 600 yards away and most wildlife at a distance of 400 yards. The Raider 600 is less than four inches long and weighs only five ounces, making it compact enough to fit in a cargo pocket or day pack without weighing you down.
- 6-600 yd distance range; ±1 yd accuracy
- Measurement displayed in yards
- Scan mode for continuous distance measurement
- 6x magnification provides 6° angle of view
- Multi-layer anti-reflective lens coating
- LCD display with aiming reticle and battery status indicator