The tan Raider 600A Laser Rangefinder from Redfield is a lightweight handheld measurement tool designed for hunters. This configuration from the Raider 600 series features a built-in inclinometer that measures the angle to the target. By combining the target's distance and incline/decline relative to the shooter, the 600A rangefinder calculates true horizontal distance more accurately than a standard rangefinder.
The Raider 600A has user-friendly interface that is operated by a single button atop its housing; simply hold the activation button for a moment to enable Scan mode, which is useful for ranging a moving target in real-time and for scanning the visual scene to determine the distance to objects near the target.
A built-in LCD display shows the measured distance overlaid on the field of view. Also displayed within the observer's field of view is a crosshair reticle and a battery status indicator. This laser rangefinder is capable of measuring a highly reflective target up to 600 yards away and most wildlife at a distance of 400 yards. The Raider 600A is less than four inches long and weighs only five ounces, making it compact enough to fit in a cargo pocket or day pack without weighing you down.
- 6-600 yd distance range; ±1 yd accuracy
- Built-in inclinometer measures the angle of the target relative to the shooter
- Measurements reflect true horizontal distance; displayed in yards
- Scan mode for continuous distance measurement
- 6x magnification provides 6° angle of view
- Multi-layer anti-reflective lens coating
- LCD display with aiming reticle and battery status indicator