The M10 10 Mp Micro Crush Digital Trail Camera from Wildgame Innovations is a wildlife camera equipped with a 10 Mp CMOS image sensor, a passive IR motion-activated sensor with a 60' range, and an autofocusing lens. In addition to still photos, it captures 720p HD video in clips up to 30 sec in length. The camera has a compact monitor for viewing the settings. The 27-LED infrared flash is invisible so as not to spook wildlife, and has an effective range of up to 75'. Create time-lapse videos of images captured at set intervals with the included FlexTime Plus software CD.
Redux Anti-Blur technology increases the shutter speed when necessary to produce clear images, and a rapid 1-sec trigger speed helps to ensure that shots are not missed. The camera is equipped with dual SD card slots for recording to 1 or 2 SD / SDHC memory cards up to 32GB, which are sold separately. The Crush Cam runs on 8 AA C-cell batteries, which are also sold separately, and has an external battery port for the optional EBX External Battery Pack, which offers additional power. The camera is configured with a USB port and includes a USB cable. Also supplied are bungee cords for attaching the camera to a tree, post, or similar structure. On a full charge of the battery, the camera can capture up to 50,000 images and is capable of functioning for an entire year.
- 27-piece high-intensity IR LED flash
- FlexTime+ time lapse technology
- Redux Anti-Blur technology
- Exposure Control System for clear images
- Wide angle 16:9 aspect ratio option
- 1-second trigger speed
- 75' flash range
- 30-second photo and 720p HD video capability
- Up to 32GB SDHC card supported 1
- Extra SD card slot for additional SD memory card
- External battery port (for use with EBX; not included)
- Uses 8 AA-Cell batteries (not included)
- Time/date stamp function, location stamp, temperature stamp, moonphase stamp, color day photos, color/day videos, B&W night photos and videos