The RAM Mounts RAM Handlebar Rail Mount with Zinc Coated U-Bolt Base and Universal X-Grip II Holder for Small Tablets consists of a zinc coated U-Bolt Base, a Double Socket Arm, and a universal X-Grip II Clamping Cradle for 7” (17.78cm) tablets. This package includes hardware that will accommodate rails from 0.50 to 1.25” (1.27 to 3.18cm) in diameter. The base includes black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt.
The included composite rail adapter can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5” (1.27cm). The mount is designed with a RAM 1” (2.54cm) diameter rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm. This allows for almost infinite adjustments and perfect viewing angles.
The spring loaded X-Grip II holder expands and contracts, allowing for a suitable custom fit of your 7” (17.78cm) tablet. Also included are easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet.
- Spring loaded holder expands and contracts for a good fit of your tablet
- Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
- Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM 1" (2.54cm) socket mounts
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
- Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet