The Harmony Ultimate Remote Control allows you to control home theater devices behind closed cabinets and walls, and access IR devices and Bluetooth gaming consoles. You'll be able to access Internet services like Netflix and Hulu on a PS3, Wii or Xbox 360. If you have Philips Hue lights, you can also use the Ultimate Remote to adjust their brightness and color. By downloading a free app to your smartphone, you can use it as a remote control.
The buttons on the Ultimate Remote can be programmed for both short and long presses. Additional control features include tilt sensors that light up the touchscreen and vibrations when a button is pressed. An integrated 2.4" color touchscreen lets you swipe and tap to change channels, adjust the volume, fast forward or rewind. Additionally, each button of the remote is backlit so you can see them in any lightning conditions.
The Ultimate Remote is rechargeable, and when it needs to be charged simply place it in the included charging station. It's able to control a maximum of 15 devices, and is compatible with more than 225,000 home theater devices. The remote control connects to a Mac or PC for guided online setup, which is required to activate several of the remote's features.
- Control Bluetooth Gaming Consoles
- Access IR devices and Bluetooth gaming consoles. The included Harmony Hub turns RF signals from the remote control into IR and Bluetooth commands your home theater devices can understand - access Internet services like Netflix and Hulu on a PS3, Wii or Xbox 360
- Control Philips Hue Lights
- Allows you to adjust the brightness and color of separately sold Philips Hue lights (online setup required)
- Smartphone App
- Download the Harmony smartphone app to turn your iOS or Android smartphone into a universal remote including 50 favorite channel icons and one-touch activity control
- Control Features
- Double the number of buttons by programming them for both short and long presses. See in dark rooms thanks to tilt sensors that automatically light up the touchscreen. Vibrations let you know when a screen button is pressed
- The 2.4" color touchscreen allows you to swipe and tap to change channels, adjust the volume, fast forward or rewind. Through the online setup, you can customize it the way you want and personalize your list of favorite channels and switch to them with a tap
- Easy Viewing
- Backlit buttons allow for easy navigation even in the dark
- Charging Station Included
- Place the remote control in the included charging station when you're not using it to keep it charged
- Control up to 15 home theater devices behind closed cabinets and walls. In all, the remote is compatible with more than 225,000 home theater devices
- Smart State Technology
- Patented Smart State technology remembers power and input settings for devices and automatically adjusts them based on what you want to do
- Online Setup
- Connects to a Mac or PC for guided online setup - Harmony One users can use current device and activity settings to make it even easier