The 6x22 GX-3i Laser Rangefinder from Leupold combines a Class 1 eye-safe IR laser with a useful multicoated monocular to create an effective and waterproof tool for any golf outing. The GX-3i has multiple proprietary systems to improve your game and accurately get you to the pin. Tools such as the Digitally eNhanced Accuracy (DNA) engine, PinHunter, Prism Lock and Fog Mode all help to ensure that you sight the correct target and get an accurate range.
The quick-set menu provides fast and easy one-handed access to all of the GX-3i features and options. Select one of three reticle patterns that fit your preferences or the situation. A spot mode lets you range to a stationary target, and the continuous-scan mode allows you to track moving targets. Choose to have distances displayed in yards or meters. The battery status indicator continuously shows the available power, while an auto power-off feature conserves it.
An Organic LED (OLED) provides clear and bright images by reflecting the display information into the optical path. Projecting the information eliminates LCD display films often used in rangefinders that can interfere with light transmission, which reduces image brightness. When using the GX-3i as a traditional monocular, the OLED will not affect the views when not in use, unlike traditional display films.
The GX-3i is USGA 14-3 legal for tournament use.
- Optical Performance
- Roof prism
- 6x magnification
- 22mm objective lens
- Multicoated optics
- 320' field of view at 1000 yards
- 3.6 mm exit pupil
- 16mm eye relief
- Digitally eHanced Accuracy (DNA) engine delivers measurement resolution to 1/10th yard in under 1 second
- PrismLock looks for, and locks-on to, highly reflective prisms set up at key points on certain courses and tops of pins
- PinHunter filters out background interference and ensures the range to the pin, not what's behind it
- The quick-set menu provides quick and easy one-handed access to all of the GX-3i features and options
- Fog mode filters out false readings that can be caused by fog and rain droplets
- Use and Handling
- Spot and continuous-scan modes
- Measurements in yards or meters
- Accurate to within ±0.5 yard
- Three selectable reticle patterns
- Automatic power-off after 5 seconds
- Battery power status indicator
- Aluminum body
- Rubberized armor
- Organic LED display
- Fold-down rubber eyecups