This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 6x23 GX-1i Laser Rangefinder from Leupold combines a Class 1 eye-safe IR laser with a useful multicoated monocular to create an effective and waterproof tool for any golf outing. The GX-1i has multiple proprietary systems to improve your game and accurately get you to the pin. Tools such as the Digitally eNhanced Accuracy (DNA) engine, PinHunter, Prism Lock and Fog Mode all help to ensure that you sight the correct target and get an accurate range.
The quick-set menu provides fast and easy one-handed access to all of the GX-1i features and options. Select one of seven reticle patterns that fit your preferences or the situation. A spot mode lets you range to a stationary target, and the continuous-scan mode allows you to track moving targets. Choose to have distances displayed in yards or meters. A battery status indicator continuously shows the available power, while an auto power-off feature conserves it.
The GX-1i is USGA 14-3 legal for tournament use.
- Optical Performance
- Roof prism
- 6x magnification
- 23mm objective lens
- Multicoated optics
- 320' field of view at 1000 yards
- 3.6mm exit pupil
- 14mm eye relief
- Digitally eNhanced Accuracy (DNA) engine delivers measurement resolution to 1/10th yard in under 1 second
- PrismLock looks for, and locks-on to, highly reflective prisms set up at key points on certain courses and tops of pins
- PinHunter filters out background interference and ensures the range to the pin, not what's behind it
- Quick-set menu makes the rangefinding, operation modes, and display options quick and easy to use in the field
- Fog mode filters out false readings that can be caused by fog and rain droplets
- Use and Handling
- Measurements in yards or meters
- Spot and continuous-scan modes
- Seven selectable reticle patterns
- Automatic power-off after 5 seconds
- Battery power status indicator
- Accurate to within ±0.5 yard
- Rubberized armored plastic body
- Fold-down rubber eyecups
- LCD Display