The white WUXGA-resolution Sony VPLFH31/W WUXGA Installation Projector offers 4300 lumens of brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio.
The projector is equipped with 12-bit 3D digital gamma correction, built-in edge blending capability for creating large uniformed images using multiple projectors, and Picture-by-Picture image projection, which allows you to play content from two different sources simultaneously.
The VPLFH31/W also features an Ethernet RJ-45 connection for network integration and system administration, making it ideal for classroom and corporate LAN environments. The projector provides HDMI and DVI-D connectivity, as well as a variety of other inputs and outputs. For added flexibility, the VPLFH31/W works with optional lenses. Other features include vertical/horizontal keystone correction, lens shift, advanced geometric correction, a DICOM GSDF simulation gamma mode and a 1.6x flexible standard zoom.
Of course the VPLFH31/W has the features you've come to expect from a high-quality installation projector. It can display 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition images and its international capabilities include being able to automatically select and project NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, PAL 60 and SECAM signals. It also has a world-ready 100 to 240 volt AC 50/60Hz power supply.
- 4300 lumens equipped with Bright Era 3LCD panels
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Up to 4000 hours expected lamp life
- 12-bit 3D digital gamma correction
- Built-in edge blending capability
- Advanced geometric correction
- Versatile inputs including HDMI and DVI-D
- RJ-45 for network control and monitoring
- Synchronized lamp and filter maintenance timing
- Eco mode for savings on energy
- Picture-by-Picture image projection
- DICOM GSDF simulation gamma mode
- Designed to blend in visually
- Closed captioning
- Optional lenses available