The Sony VPL-SW536MBPAC WXGA Ultra Short Throw Projector with Luidia eBeam Edge Interactive Package is an ideal choice for close projection applications in the corporate and educational markets. This full-featured projector offers a powerful 3100 lumens of brightness backed with a 2500:1 contrast ratio, rendering WXGA 1280 x 800 images on screens up to 130" (3.3 m). Its 0.75" (19.1 mm) x 3 Bright Era LCD Panel (the parts that create the image) delivers a vivid picture.
The VPL-SW536MBPAC is equipped to connect to your local network thanks to its wired RJ-45 Ethernet jack. You can make presentations from any PC on your network as well as managing, monitoring and controlling it remotely. The VPL-SW536MBPAC also has the international credentials you've come to expect in more expensive projectors. It's got a world-ready 100 to 240 volt 50/60Hz power supply. It can handle NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, and SECAM video signals.
The VPL-SW536MBPAC also decodes and displays closed captioning from programming that provides it, benefiting those in your audience with hearing impairments. It also helps people with native languages other than English as well as those in noisy environments such as gyms and trade shows. To prevent the VPL-SW536MBPAC from being stolen, security is provided by anti-theft anchor points, as well as password and keypad lockouts.
- 3100 lumens, 3LCD projector
- Ultra short throw projection (0.27-0.29:1)
- Native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution
- 2500:1 contrast ratio
- Up to 6000 hours expected lamp life
- 1.05x optical zoom
- eBeam allows you to personalize interactivity to your needs. eBeam solutions blend into your environment and optimize your technology by bringing interactivity to your tools.
- Versatile inputs include HDMI, RGB (2), and a microphone jack, just to name a few
- RJ-45 for network control and monitoring
- USB image viewer function
- Equipped with Bright Era 3LCD Panels
- 12-bit 3D Digital Gamma Correction
- Auto lamp dimming function
- Eco mode for savings on energy
- Synchronized lamp and filter maintenance timing
- Closed Captioning
- Wireless capability (option)