The TH50LRU60 50" 1080p Hospitality Series Professional LED Display Monitor from Panasonic is equipped with eco-friendly, energy-saving features, and industry-leading performance that keep guests impressed. It has a built-in ambient light sensor (C.A.T.S.), which automatically adjusts the television's screen brightness and contrast to suit the lighting of the room, optimizing picture performance, and helping to keep power consumption low. The LED backlit design outputs a high-contrast ratio deepening blacks and brightening whites. With its elegant, slim, gloss-black finish bezel, the display is suitable for any hotel environment for entertainment and communication in guestrooms, lobbies and waiting areas, as well as digital signage.
For easy installation, the TH50LRU60 display includes a built-in digital tuner with Pro:Idiom Tri-band tuning, making it compatible with most major PPV systems and FTG (Free-to-Guest) premium HD content. A built-in terminal adapter helps save space by eliminating the need for additional external boxes, and decreases the number of cable connections. With USB cloning, TV settings can be copied onto a USB and easily installed into other TV units, shortening the installation time. This makes this display apt for setting up customized ‘welcome’ screen images and hotel guides.
This hospitality series LED display is designed for easy connection to many external devices by linking them through the RS-232C interface. Soundbar-type home theater systems and other high-end audio systems can also be added by digital connection.
A sleek swivel pedestal stand with a security swivel mount rotates 15° in the left and right directions. This display has versatile input terminals for 3x HDMI, Component Video, and 1x PC (D-sub 15) input. HDMI and composite inputs are available on the back and side of the unit for easy connection to other sources of video. With 3 second boot times, users can begin taking advantage of the display virtually instantly.
- A Built-In Digital Tuner (with Pro:Idiom) for Easy TV Installation
- A built-in digital tuner with Pro:Idiom compatibility provides strong support for both PPV (Pay-per-View) and FTG (Free-to-Guest) premium HD content.
- Elegantly Designed
- Its elegant design blends in beautifully in larger suites, lounges or in public areas, such as lobbies and restaurants.
- Modern, Slim-Bezel Design
- This space-saving design allows you to replace older models with a larger screen size without taking up more space.
- C.A.T.S (Contrast Automatic Tracking System)
- The built-in ambient light sensor (C.A.T.S.) automatically adjusts the television's screen brightness and contrast to suit the lighting of the room. This not only optimizes picture performance, but it also helps keep power consumption low so you can maximize your guests' experience while saving on energy costs.
- LED Backlight System
- The LED backlight consumes only about half the power of a conventional fluorescent type. This high energy-saving performance significantly reduces the running cost.
- A Built-in Terminal Adapter for Easy TV Installation
- The LodgeNet PPV terminal adapter (b-LAN) is built into the TV to save space, and installation is further simplified because there are no cables to connect other than the coax feed. The TH50LRU60 is also compatible with other PPV systems via an integrated MTI port.
- Centralized FTG Channel Management
- The optional FMA-PA101 Free-to-Guest Management Appliance, available separately, is a hotel system server, which provides centralized and remotely-accessible channel management of all SD, HD and Pro:Idiom-encrypted content, including the first-up channel. This eliminates the need for guest room visits for programming channel lineups during install or for any subsequent additions/changes made to the lineup at a later time.
- USB Cloning
- When adding TVs, the TV settings can be copied into USB memory and easily installed into the new models. This also helps to reduce costs by shortening the installation time.
- Large Screen TV
- A full high-definition TV panel a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels produces the kind of detailed images that are best utilized with large screens.
- Other Features
Intelligent scene controller