The TH-50PB2U 50" Interactive Plasma Display from Panasonic is a widescreen display solution designed to take your presentations to the next level. With the included Electronic Pen you can write comfortably and accurately at nearly any position. In addition to writing and erasing, you can use the Electronic Pen for marking or pointing from a distance, greatly increasing its versatility.
Along with intuitive presentations, this display solution can also act as a whiteboard without the need for a PC. Simply turn on the power of the display and immediately start creating ideas or jotting down notes. When writing onto data that is displayed from a PC, there is no need to install a special driver on the PC making this display ready for immediate use.
Eliminate the wires and take your presentation wireless. Display content from a PC or tablet wirelessly letting you easily send PowerPoint, Word, Excel, PDF data and images to the display. You can also display content from iPads, iPhones, and iPod touch devices. You no longer have to deal with cable switching when presenters change.
- Easy Whiteboard Function
- Immediately usable as a whiteboard, with no need for a PC. Written content can be stored in external USB memory.
- Electronic Pen
- By combining the Electronic Pen with the special software, handheld operation is possible with the Electronic Pen's buttons. The Electronic Pen can also be easily recharged by simply placing it into the pen holder.
- Wide Viewing Angle
- The plasma display's inherently wide viewing angle provides accurate colors even when viewed from an angle.
- Picture-in-Picture Function
- A second input source can be displayed on top of the image source that is initially displayed. The displayed material and whiteboard can be also combined to provide space for writing notes.
- Remote Pointer Function
- By mounting an optical attachment to the Electronic Pen, it can be used from a distance as a marker or pointer for the display.
- Built-In Speakers
- Speakers are built into the rear of the display for convenience when using recorded content and teaching materials equipped with sound.