The pole operated DE-LUX 120 V 6 x 55 Phase Control Symmetrical Reflector from DeSisti is versatile and utilizes a dual accessory track for loading gel frames and egg crates. The high efficiency optical system does not require the use of intensifiers, reducing the overall dimensions and weight of the fixture.
This 120V Phase Control version features a very smooth control curve. The DE-LUX fixture uses the 55W biax lamps (compact fluorescents) rated for 10,000 hours, which are available in 5600°K daylight or 3200°K tungsten, with different color rendering indexes (RGB or STUDIO-LINE).
Dimming fluorescent lights is necessary to balance the light level of the different sections of the studio. The use of very high frequency ballasts guarantees color temperature stability, flicker-free, and noiseless operation. The DE-LUX complies with the very strict specifications of professional users. This reflector is efficient, economical, and easy to set up in locations that may be already equipped with existing dimmer systems. Therefore compatibility with existing installations is not a problem. The DE-LUX Fluorescent is available with several dimming systems to fit the specifications of each installation.
The Phase Control version of the DE-LUX is suitable for studios already equipped with dimmers. It is in fact sufficient to connect the fixture to a controlled output, in similarity to the tungsten light sources.
The built-in ballast dimming technology eliminates the need of a dimmer. The sources are powered on a standard non dimmed A/C line.
- Base light fluorescent luminaire manual operated stirrup, for lamps 55W
- Color frame (4617.100)
- Lightweight steel housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating
- High efficiency reflector system eliminates the need for an external intensifier, while reducing the weight, size, and cost
- Light intensity control through a standard dimmer output
- Use 6 x 55W biax lamps (compact fluorescents) rated for 10,000 hours, which are available in 5600°K daylight or 3200°K tungsten, with different color rendering indexes (for instance RGB or STUDIO-LINE)
- Equips pole operated yokes which can be used via the lighting pole for panning and tilting the lights as well as manually, since the mechanical activators are equipped with clutches