The Video Insight 4-Port Video Encoder, with 4 channels of H.264 encoded video streaming at 30 FPS D1 resolution, is suitable for smaller businesses/offices that want to make the jump from analog-based recording to the more feature-rich NVR (Network Video Recording) platform offered by BridgeVMS.
You can connect existing or new analog cameras to the encoder unit, which will provide an H.264 compressed digital stream to the network video recorder. Another advantage of using a video encoder is that it allows you to enjoy all of the benefits of an NVR solution with the ability to add or upgrade existing cameras to IP technology. Additionally, it requires no additional camera licenses when used with a BridgeVMS NVR.
- Capable of encoding up to 4 channels of audio/video simultaneously at D1 (720 x 480) resolution at 30 fps
- Multiple network transmission protocols supported
- Code downloaded in FLASH ensures high stability and reliability of system performance
- Version 5 of VI software
- Single click export of video
- Camera side motion detection for IP cameras
- Centralized viewing of live or recorded video
- Support for over 2,000 camera models
- Processor and bandwidth efficient
- Supports hardware motion detection, hardware privacy zone, hardware motion zone, hardware burn timestamp, dynamic resolution change, dynamic frame rate change, dynamic video quality setting, dynamic video brightness / contrast / saturation settings, JPEG snapshot for Web client non-active live view, and 19 PTZ protocols via RS-485