The TD3240 10-Point Multi-Touch IPS Monitor from ViewSonic features an intuitive 10-point multi-touch display capable of running a variety of touch applications as well as Windows 8. Along with enhanced touch capabilities, this monitor supports an HD 1920 x 1280 resolution along with a 6.5ms response time. The enhanced resolution provides crisp, clear picture quality while the 6.5ms response time ensures reduce lag when viewing movies, videos or playing games. The display utilizes IPS, or in-plane switching, technology to provide enhanced 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles as well as an enhanced brightness level of 315cd/m².
Setup and configuration of the TD3240 monitor is simple as it comes with a variety of inputs including DisplayPort, VGA, and DVI connectors. You can also utilize the 3.5mm audio jack to connect headphones. With 400 x 200 mm VESA compatibility you can easily mount this monitor to the wall or attach it to a monitor stand (sold separately). Once configured, tweak the settings of the monitor to suit your exact needs with enhanced On-Screen Display controls.
• 32" (31.5" viewable) Projected Capacitive 10-Point touch LED monitor with Windows 8 certification provides interactive and versatile touch solution
• IPS panel technology with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution provides enhanced image and picture quality for image editing and entertainment
• Versatile connectivity with DVI, VGA, DisplayPort (via adapter) and COM supports a wide range of media sources
• 7H scratch-resistant surface hardness helps to ensure high touch accuracy and durability
• Integrated 10W stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound for clear sound performance
• VESA-mountable design allows flexible mounting and display options
10-Point Projected Capacitive Touch
With projected capacitive touch you benefit from highly accurate, smooth and responsive touch feedback. 10-point multi-touch technology provides enhanced collaborative and multitasking capabilities. Multiple users can interact and collaborate on the same touch applications at the same time.
IPS (in-plane switching) technology provides enhanced accuracy in color, contrast and wide viewing angles. IPS panels offer enhanced picture reproduction and are suitable for photography, graphics design, movie production, CAD/CAM engineering, medical and security applications.
The TD3240 features a 400 x 200 mm VESA-mountable design that allows you to mount it on a monitor stand or wall. You can detach the base easily by unscrewing four screws and then mount the display on another stand (sold separately) or on the wall.