The Wireless 5x2 HD Matrix HDMI Adapter from IOGEAR allows you to connect up to five source devices and transmit that signal to two separate HDTVs. With the ability to stream content at distances up to 100 feet, this HDMI adapter lets you view streams from connected cable boxes, Blu-ray players, DVD players, game consoles and more throughout the house.
Independent streaming makes it possible to select different sources on each of the connected HDTVs, allowing one party to view content from a connected DVD player while the other party can watch content from a connected game console. Additionally, you can connect a computer or laptop to the included USB port for enhanced control of the connected devices.
The wireless HDMI adapter also comes equipped with infrared sensors providing complete control over each connected device eliminating the hassle of running wires throughout the house. Simply use the compatible remote control to manage your connected device from where you are viewing the stream.
- Wirelessly transmit fully uncompressed HD video up to 100 feet through standard home walls for two HDTVs
- The built-in 5 x 2 matrix allows you to switch and independently select any of 5 sources between two HDTVs
- Deliver separate content to two locations at the same time
- Connect and wirelessly transmit content from your Blu-ray/DVD player, DVR/cable box, game console, computer/laptop, or media player
- Supports full uncompressed HD 1080p, 3D content, 5.1 channel digital audio, and home theater projectors
- Compatible video resolutions include 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 3D (24 / 30 / 60 fps)
- USB port on the Transmitter and Receiver enable wireless keyboard connectivity to control the attached computer or laptop
- Based on WIDI technology
- Built-in Infrared (IR) pass-through with two IR blaster allows
- Includes two remotes for convenient switching in both locations. No software or driver installation is needed