The Shoulder Brace Kit from DM-Accessories includes a reinforcement plate and a shoulder brace designed specifically for Sony’s PMW-EX3 camcorders. It adds rigidity to the camcorder when on a tripod and provides a very comfortable shoulder rest. The shoulder rest can be removed from the reinforcement plate by removing 4, captive, securing screws, and can also be easily reinstalled. The parts are machined from aluminum, given a machine finish, and anodized black for appearance, scratch resistance, and durability. The shoulder pad is laser cut from a durable adhesive backed water-resistant foam.
The shoulder brace kit offers several 1/4" and 3/8" tripod screw mount points, as well as multiple patterns for wedge plates and rod mount kits. The mount is also compatible with the stock cheek plate and stock shoulder pad. It is also compatible with some products that use the cheek plate’s mounting points, such as Anton Bauer QR-EX3 and BeBob COCO-EX3-V battery mounts, though the pivoting accessory plate might not be compatible.
- Shoulder pads are made of leather-wrapped foam
- Pivoting accessory plate to mount accessories
- 1 cable clip can tie down 2 cables
- Compatible with models that use the cheek plate's mounting points, such as the Anton Bauer QR-EX3 and BeBob COCO-EX3-V battery mounts
- 5 to 10 minute assembly and installation 1