The Optoma EH300 Full HD 1080p DLP 3D Multimedia Projector delivers 3500 ANSI lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 26 dB. It features a sharp 15,000:1 contrast ratio, support for a variety of 3D formats and full HD 1920 x 1080p native resolution. The projector is powered by a DLP chip system and the lamp features a long life of up to 6000 hours. Plus, BrilliantColor technology provides multi-color processing for accurate color reproduction. The projector supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM video systems as well.
The EH300 also supports a variety of 3D formats and it offers several connectivity options including dual HDMI 1.4a inputs, dual VGA inputs, a composite video input and more. The EH300 can project up to a 301" diagonal image on the wall as well. For added home entertainment value, the EH300 has built-in 16W stereo speakers. Plus, its full 3D capability makes it an ideal partner for your 3D Blu-ray player, XBOX, PlayStation3 or other gaming console. Other features include a low 0.5W standby power consumption level, rear screen projection and support for ceiling mounting.
- Full HD 1080p resolution for sharp and vivid presentations
- Full 3D capabilities and support for side-by-side and top and bottom 3D formats
- Brightness of 3500 ANSI lumens with a 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- Projects up to a 301.1" diagonal image
- Texas Instruments DC3 DMD DLP technology
- Built-in 16W stereo speaker system
- Comprehensive connectivity including dual HDMI 1.4a inputs for 1080p 3D video and audio
- BrilliantColor technology provides multi-color processing to produce accurate colors
- Uses less than 0.5W power consumption in standby mode, which provides up to 75% savings
- Complies with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials
- Projector works with both DLP Link and RF active shutter 3D glasses (RF 3D emitter required for RF 3D glasses)