Outlook 2013 from Microsoft is an integrated e-mail client, task management application, appointment calendar, and address book available via electronic download. Outlook allows you to keep track of all of your e-mail accounts, tasks, appointments, and contacts with ease. It delivers full support for Microsoft Exchange e-mail servers, as well as standard Internet POP and IMAP accounts.
Outlook offers extensive e-mail management tools. The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place, such as their phone number, email address, mailing address, company info, social media updates and even when they're available. You can schedule a meeting, send an instant message or give them a call right from their card. The calendar tells you what time your appointment is, but it also adds more information, such as the local weather forecast along with current conditions.
- The People Card
- The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they're available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message, or give them a call, making it a one-stop shop for all communication
- Stay Informed
- Get automatic notifications from people in the social networks you rely on most, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and others. You'll also receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts.
- Navigation Bar
- The navigation bar speeds up communication. Use it to open your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks fast. Everything you need is there
- Plan Ahead
- Your calendar can tell you much more than just the time of your next appointment. You can add your local weather forecast right there in calendar view, along with current conditions
- With a single click, you'll be able to instantly see what's on your calendar today, next week or next month. Choose from several intuitive ways to filter, arrange, and work with your email