The Any DVD Converter Pro for Windows from AnvSoft is an all-in-one solution for ripping, converting, and burning DVDs, extracting audio from DVDs and other video files, and converting online videos from YouTube and other video sites.
Any DVD Converter Pro enables you to convert DVD content and play it back on iPhones and other portable devices. It lets you create DVD menus with background music and background images or screenshots. And it allows you to add subtitles and effects to videos and to merge or cut video clips. The program is capable of burning in NTSC and PAL standards.
- Rip Encrypted DVDs with 1:5 Speed Ratio
- Rip DVD movies to almost all popular video and audio formats. These formats will allow you to play your favorite DVD movies on various devices/operating systems, including iPod, iPhone, iPad 2, HTC Flyer, Motorola Xoom, BlackBerry PlayBook, Sony PSP, PS3, Zune, and Google Android. Supported formats include MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, RM, H.264, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MPG, FLV, WMA, M4A, MP3, AAC, and AC3.
- Convert between Popular Video Formats
- Convert almost all video formats to MPEG or MPEG-4 for playback on iPod , Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, Archos, iRiver PMP, Creative Zen Vision, MP4/MP3 Player, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, Mobile Phone, and more. Supported video formats include DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, and AVI.
- Burn Videos to CDs and DVDs with Menus
- A built-in DVD burning tool supports burning videos with complete DVD menus to CD-Rs, CD-RWs, DVD-RAMs, DVD+Rs, DVD-Rs, DVD+RWs, DVD-RWs, DVD+R Dual Layer discs, and DVD-R Dual Layer discs. Additional features of this tool include customizing your DVD menu with a name, background music, and a background image or screenshot, and burning in NTSC or PAL, according to your TV system.
- Download and Convert Online Videos
- A built-in online video conversion tool will let you save videos from mainstream video sites to your hard drive and convert them to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPEG, VOB, 3GP, and other formats. Most mainstream video websites are supported, including YouTube, Vimeo, HowCast, Facebook, Break, Myvideo.de, Liveleak, and NicoVideo.
- Extract Audio Tracks from DVDs and Videos
- Extract audio from any DVD or other video file and save it as an MP3, AAC, WMA, M4A, WAVE or OGG audio file for playback on MP3 players and cell phones.
- Additional Features
- Customizes output video settings, like codec, frame, bit-rate, etc.
- Disables and enables output profiles as you like
- Supports batch video conversions and post-conversion shut downs
- Allows merging multiple DVD files into one, clipping them, cropping them, and adding effects and subtitles