The black D40 Studio Daylight LED Fixture with Bare Power Lead from ETC uses efficient white LEDs to create high volumes of daylight-balanced light with far less energy than a traditional halogen or tungsten light would use. This luminaire produces brilliant white light that naturally illuminates the talent – on screen or on stage via its 40 Luxeon Rebel ES LED emitters. The 5,600K light from this luminaire mimics HMI daylight fixtures, while using a mere 110W of power. It is suitable for indoor broadcast, theater, architectural uses, and for use in houses of worship – where color temperature and skin-tone rendering are critical.
The D40 Studio Daylight LED Fixture can be configured to operate under console control for studio systems or in stand-alone settings for location lighting when a console isn't available. The user interface enables easy configuration and specific features for video and film professionals.
Note! All LED sources experience some lessening of light output and some color shift over time. LED output will vary with thermal conditions. Ambient temperatures and orientation affect thermal conditions. Based on the LED manufacturer's B50 l70 specification, a Selador luminaire will achieve approx. 70% of its initial output after 50,000 hours of typical usage. In individual situations, LEDs will be used for different durations and at different levels, which may eventually lead to minor alterations in color performance, necessitating slight adjustment to presets, cues or programs.
- Contains 40 5,600 K LEDs for high-intensity, non-variable cool-white output
- IP20 rated for indoor use
- Rugged, die-cast all-metal housing
- User-friendly control interface with multiple modes and fixture settings
- Easy access slots for secondary lenses and standard 7.5" (190mm) PAR accessories
- DMX512 in and thru via 5-pin XLR connectors
- Up to 10 fixtures may be linked via power in / thru connectors per 15A circuit using 1mm² cables as supplied
- Requires power from a non-dim source
- 50,000 hour LED life (50,000 hours to 70% intensity)
- Uses rebel ES white light emitters for higher output
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine provides smooth, high quality theatrical fades
- RDM functionality for address and setting changes
- Active electronic thermal management for droop-free operation
- No-noise, fan-free convection cooling for use in acoustically sensitive installations
- Luminaire is designed for continuous operation up to 104°F (40°C) ambient temperature and requires free airflow around fixture housing
- Additional secondary lenses available for multiple beam spread options
- Studio control mode allows fixtures to be operated with no DMX console required