The DVD Creator Software for Windows from 4Media Software Studio creates DVD movies with personalized menus, background music, effects, and image settings from videos shot in various formats, including those shot on most smartphones. The workflow is very simple -- just load your video files, insert a recordable disc, and click a button to begin burning and then apply effects and create a menu if you want to.
You can select portions of different video clips, even if they're in different formats, and create one DVD file out of them all. You can adjust the bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, sample rate, TV standard, and other parameters for consistency and playback purposes. Applicable effects include watermarks and multi-language subtitles. A set of editing tools enables border cropping, adjusting frame size, and adding multiple background audio tracks.
A selection of modifiable DVD menu templates is available to select from. The menus are customizable with menu topics, chapters, background music, background video clips, and background images. Background images can be imported or you can take snapshots from video clips during playback.
"Done actions," such as Shut Down, Stand By, or Hibernate, are assignable to automatically take effect upon completion of all tasks. DVD Creator runs in the background so you can work in other programs at the same time. It supports multi-threading and multi-core processing for increased burning speeds. You can initially save your videos to a DVD folder or to an ISO file, which is like a zip file for back-up.
DVD Creator is compatible with DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5, and DVD-9, and it supports burning to different DVD disc formats.
- Key Features
- Creates DVD movies from different video clips shot in various formats
- Adds personalized menus, background music, effects, and image settings
- Allows selecting segments of videos
- Allows adjusting bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, sample rate, TV standard, etc.
- Effects include watermarks and multi-language subtitles
- Features automatic "done actions," such as Shut Down, Stand By, or Hibernate
- Saves videos to a DVD folder or an ISO file
- Supports burning to different DVD disc formats
- Supports multi-threading and multi-core processing for increased burning speeds