The black Selador Desire D60 Vivid LED Luminaire With Edison Connector from ETC combines sixty energy-saving LED emitters in a single unit to provide powerful, high-intensity output. The Desire D60 Vivid luminaires pair the brightest LED emitters with the most vibrant color range. This round, PAR-shaped washlight is well-suited for stage, studio, and anywhere brightness and color flexibility are required.
The D60 Vivid Luminaire also features the x7 Color System array. The x7 Color System uses seven different LED colors to achieve true, usable broad-spectrum color. The D60 Vivid luminaire blends up to 7 LED hues to provide a nearly unlimited number of color mixes.
The D60 Luminaire features a user interface with Quick Setup options to simplify work. You can choose from Stage, High-Impact, XT (Exterior) / Architectural, General, and Studio settings to customize the luminaire to your specific task. You can further tailor the fixture to your needs by choosing profile and performance settings via the user interface. The luminaire can be controlled from a DMX-enabled controller, like an ETC lighting control console, or can be run on its own by selecting the Stand Alone Mode on the unit.
The Desire D60 Vivid Luminaire pairs bright LED emitters with a vibrant color range to produce a spectrally balanced saturated light. It can be used in applications such as theatres, studios, schools, houses of worship, hotels, convention centers, theme parks, museums, temporary events, etc.
Note! All LED sources experience some lessening of light output and color shift over time. LED output will vary with thermal conditions. Ambient temperatures and orientation affect thermal conditions. Based on the LED manufacturer's B50 l70 specification, a Selador luminaire achieves approximately 70% of its initial output after 50,000 hours of typical usage. In individual situations, LEDs will be used for different durations and at different levels, which may eventually lead to minor alterations in color performance, necessitating slight adjustment to presets, cues or programs.
- IP-20 rated for indoor use
- DMX512 in and thru via 5-pin XLR connectors
- User-friendly control interface with multiple modes and fixture settings
- Primary field angle of 17°
- Full 7-color x7 LED array
- Optimized for high-output deep pastels and strong saturated colors; an all-around workhorse for vibrant color washes
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Easy-access slots for secondary lenses and standard 8.875" accessories
- Advanced thermal management systems for long LED life
- Ultra-quiet cooling fan for use in high ambient temperature situations; the fan is thermostatically controlled to run as needed
- Neutrik power in and thru connections
- Up to nine D60 fixtures (15A maximum) can be linked via the power thru connector
- Requires power from a non-dim source
- Achieves 3200 K or any other Correlated Color Temperature white light from 2,000 to 10,000 K
- Beautifully illuminates skin tones and other objects for natural appearance and high color rendering
- Red-shift option emulates tungsten dimming performance
- Deeply saturated colors across a wide gamut
- DMX-based fan control for predictable noise levels
- Multiple control options including RGB, strobe, and console-free master/slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth, high-quality theatrical fades and minimizes color shift during dimming