The Spark EDM Production Suite Software from Arturia can function as a standalone suite or as a VST, VST3, RTAS, or AU plug-in. It features 30 drum kits, 480 instruments, 960 pre-programmed patterns, and 14 built-in effects and is designed for use electronic dance music production and performance.
The software can be triggered via MIDI input from your keyboard or drum pad controller. An integrated 16-channel mixer allows you to automate levels, pans, sends, and add effects to your sounds.
Please note: This is not an expansion pack for Spark and functions as standalone or plug-in software.
- 30 different kits covering progressive house, tech house, minimal, techno, dubstep and more
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback, Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines
- 960 pre-programmed patterns, that you can customize or build from to meet your needs
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters
- 14 effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter
- Spark's Step Sequencer
- Standalone operation or run as a VST, VST3, RTAS, or AU plug-in
- Playable from any MIDI keyboard or drum pad controller
- Adjustable Parameters
- Each one of SPARK EDM's 480 instruments comes with 12 parameters allowing you to sculpt your own sound. Punch up a kick with a filter, adjust the attack or decay time of a synth hit, re-pitch a tom. The 32 patterns that come with each Project can be used on their own, erased or used as a foundation to modify and build your own grooves
- Integrated Mixer
- Thanks to the integrated 16-track mixer, you can automate levels, pans, sends and fine-tune your mix with 14 high quality effects
- Live Performance
- Create breaks with real-time slicing and filtering on the XY pad, combined with advanced looping modes
- Spark EDM includes a feature to export your patterns as WAV and MIDI files directly in your DAW. Simply drag and drop any pattern from your current kit and it will be automatically rendered in the format of your choice. This is great when you are working with loops in Ableton Live and want to quickly use an idea in the context of a full production.
- MIDI Assign
- Spark EDM is playable through your favorite MIDI Controller (pads, keyboards) thanks to an intuitive assignation interface