The KeyLab 61 Hybrid 61-Key Controller from Arturia features 61 semi-weighted, velocity sensitive keys with aftertouch, 13 encoders, 9 sliders, 16 touch and pressure sensitive pads, and a transport control section. It is designed to provide 1:1 control of the included Analog Lab synth software as well as any MIDI controllable plug-in. It can be customized to other software using the downloadable MIDI Control Center software.
The Analog Lab software and KeyLab 61 controller are fully integrated, allowing you to control the elements of Analog Lab without having to reach for your mouse. The software includes presets from the Arturia Classic Synths bundle including the mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V and more. With the KeyLab 61, you can navigate through presets as well as create and save your own. The keyboard can be split or layered to help create new sounds. Analog Lab supports VST and RTAS formats on PC and VST, RTAS, and AU formats on Mac.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads) or by Characteristics (long, bright, dark)
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 61
- User mapping of your favorite parameters
- Analog Lab Software
Analog Lab is software synthesizer solution with over 5000 classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia's V-Collection 3 instruments. All these synths are easily accessed at your fingertips with the KeyLab 61.
Analog Lab offers the ability to do fast and simple editing and customizing of your presets but it doesn't stop there; owners of the original individual synthesizer software products or the V Collection can open an Analog Lab sound and edit it in the original software, save it and then add it to their library.
The Multi mode allows you to create layers and splits as well as warping and twisting your sounds with 15 effects.
- Graphic Studio Mode
- Graphic Studio mode allows you to view the synthesizers and keyboards whose sounds make up the library in Analog Lab
- Sound Mode
- The sound mode allows you access to all the individual sounds of the Analog Lab library. With its filtering options, it allows you to search presets according to your sonic inspiration
- Live Mode
- Drag and drop Sounds or Multis to create a selection of presets to be recalled quickly from your Arturia controller
- The Pads tab on the lower hardware section of the screen will open when you click on it to reveal the 16 pads on your KeyLab 61. You can then program these pads to play individual notes or chords. These can be set to send notes or chords from a list of standard chords and voicings
- All presets in Analog Factory have been selected from the Arturia Classic Synths : mini V, Modular V, CS-80 V, ARP2600 V, Jupiter-8V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V
- The KeyLab 61 has all metal and wood construction