Musition 4 from Sibelius is a comprehensive theory and fundamentals package, with 34 topics suitable for both classical and contemporary musicians of any age and ability. Musition is also perfect for schools, colleges, universities and anyone learning or teaching an instrument.
The software's structured drills and instant feedback create a stimulating learning environment, enabling students to achieve their maximum potential. Musition is easy to use, so students progress quickly and achieve their maximum potential.
The software can automatically mark the exercises so students can use it on their own, freeing up hours of teaching time. It even records student results so you can monitor their progress over time.
Musition Cloud Editions allow students to develop their musicianship and complete assessment tasks at school or home - wherever they have a web connection. All student results are stored in the Cloud, allowing for easy tracking of their progress and providing meaningful feedback.
Note! This package is an educational discount that requires proof of current educational status. Click here for the requirements.
- Music theory training and testing software
- Makes theory fun and easy
- Hundreds of exercises in 34 topics for all ages and ability levels
- Exercises cover topics such as:
- Tap a rhythm with the space bar
- Identify pitches on treble, bass and C-clefs
- Identify key signatures, chords and inversions
- Identify scales and modes and correct wrong notes
- Range and transposition of instruments
- Musition is suitable for classical, jazz and rock/pop students, with special exercises on jazz/contemporary scales, chords and progressions
- Customize content to suit a specific syllabus
- Ideal for exam preparation
- The software is the same on all computers, regardless of school's mixed-platform network
- Every computer can communicate with a single network database, whether the client or server computers are running Windows or Mac OS X
- So, for example, teachers with a Mac laptop can check on the results of students who are working in a Windows lab, set custom tests and levels, and monitor their progress and assessment