Auralia 4 from Sibelius is a comprehensive ear training package, with forty-one topics suitable for both classical and contemporary musicians of any age and ability. Auralia is also perfect for schools, colleges, universities and anyone learning or teaching an instrument.
The software's interactive lessons make ear training easy and fun. The drill-based lessons guide students through hundreds of graded exercises and gives instant feedback. You can even play or sing answers using an optional MIDI keyboard or microphone.
Auralia automatically marks the exercises so students can use it on their own, freeing up hours of teaching time. It even records student results so you can monitor their progress over time.
Musition Cloud Editions allow students to develop their musicianship and complete assessment tasks at school or home - wherever they have a web connection. All student results are stored in the Cloud, allowing for easy tracking of their progress and providing meaningful feedback.
Note! This package is an educational discount that requires proof of current educational status. Click here for the requirements.
- Hundreds of Exercises in 41 Topics Divided into 5 Topic Groups:
- Intervals and Scales
- Harmony and Form
- Pitch and Melody
- Exercises from Beginner to Advanced Levels Cover Topics Such As:
- Identify and sing intervals and notes from chords
- Melodic and rhythmic dictation
- Identify cadences
- Recognize and correct poor tuning
- Sing upper or lower part of a two-part phrase
- Write down chord progressions
- The tests are designed for classical, jazz and rock/pop students, with special exercises on jazz/contemporary scales, chords and progressions
- Support for multiple syllabi
- Level customization
- Enhanced notation
- Redesigned interface
- The software is the same on all computers, regardless of whether a school's network is mixed-platform
- Every computer can communicate with a single network database, whether the client or server computers are running Windows or Mac OS X
- So, for example, teachers with a Mac laptop can check on the results of students who are working in a Windows lab, set custom tests and levels, and monitor their progress and assessment