The Lomography Konstruktor Do-It-Yourself 35mm Film SLR Camera Kit provides you with all of the components needed to build your own fully-functioning camera. The kit includes all of the pieces as well as instructions and a screwdriver for constructing a ready-to-use camera in about 1-2 hours. Additionally, a range of colored sticker sets are also included for customizing the appearance of your unique, hand-built camera.
Once complete, the Konstruktor features a detachable 50mm f/10 fixed aperture lens that can focus between 1.6' and infinity; a waist-level reflex viewfinder with flip-up magnifier; and manual exposure control, including a choice of 1/80 sec. "N" exposure and bulb exposure settings. The shutter is uncoupled with the film winding mechanism to enable multiple exposures and a 1/4"-20 tripod socket is integrated into the design to allow for steady picture-taking.
- Do-It-Yourself SLR Camera
- The Konstruktor is a complete camera kit that provides you with all of the mechanical parts and tools needed to construct your own fully-functional 35mm SLR camera. Detailed instructions, a screwdriver, and all pieces are included for you to build a camera in approximately 1-2 hours.
- Learn the Mechanics
- Aside from the creation of a functioning camera, the Konstruktor is also a valuable learning aid to help understand the inner-workings and mechanics of recording an image on film.
- Customize the Camera's Appearance
- A range of colored sticker packs are included with the kit to allow for creative modification of the look of the camera body to suit your personal style.
- Camera Features
- A detachable 50mm f/10 fixed-aperture lens provides a normal perspective and allows for focusing between 1.6' to infinity.
- Hooded waist-level reflex viewfinder enables clear viewing and includes a flip-up magnifier for precise composition and focusing control.
- 1/80 sec. "N" and bulb exposure settings allow for creative control and support multiple exposures.
- A 1/4"-20 tripod socket enables steady camera placement for sharp long exposures and consistent compositions.
- Manual film winding and take-up spools allow for loading of any kind of 35mm film and also permit creating multiple exposure and other creative effects.