The Belkin LEGO Builder Case for iPhone 5 in piano black and blue is a protective case for an iPhone 5. It features a co-molded hard plastic back and a semi flexible, easy-grip outer frame. It's slim and form-fitting, while offering protection for the side buttons. Additionally, the back of the case is outfitted with an official LEGO base plate so that you can attach LEGO bricks onto it (sold separately).
While your phone is inside the case, its ports and speakers will remain fully exposed. This allows you to adjust volume, plug in headphones and connect a charging cable (sold separately) without removing the case. There is also a cutout for the camera lens on your phone. For an added measure of ptotection, the case edges wrap slightly around the touchscreen of the phone so that when you lay it face down on a flat surface it remains protected.
- Co-molded hard plastic back protects against scratches
- Semi-flexible outer frame offers shock absorption
- Protects the side buttons
- Case edges wrap around your phone slightly for screen protection
- Integrated Base Plate
- Official LEGO base plate alows you to snap on LEGO bricks
- Ports and controls remain fully exposed
- Cutout for the camera lens