The red ViviCam 5119 Digital Camera from Vivitar is a point-and-shoot camera featuring a 5MP CMOS image sensor and fixed 7mm f/3.0 lens for capturing sharp photos and 640x480 videos. It has 4x digital zoom, allowing you to get in close to your subject, and a 1.8" TFT LCD monitor enabling shot composition and playback. Anti-Shake digital image stabilization minimizes the effects of camera shake for clear, blur-free images.
A built-in flash provides extra illumination when necessary. The camera accepts SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity (available separately), and is powered by 2 easily-replaceable AAA batteries (not included). Alkaline batteries are recommended. PictBridge support offers the ability to print photos at any time by sending them directly from the camera's memory to a connected compatible printer. Additionally, the ViviCam 5119 is configured with a USB 2.0 port. As an added bonus, Vivitar Experience Image Manager Software is included.
- At the heart of the camera is a CMOS image sensor with a resolution of 5MP
- Fixed lens with a focal length of 7mm and an aperture of f/3.0
- Compose shots and view playback on a 1.8" TFT LCD monitor. Thumbnail view is also available, helping you easily navigate and select the image you wish to view. Images will be displayed in a 3 x 3 matrix
- The 4x digital zoom enables close-up shooting
- Capture 640x480 VGA or 320x240 QVGA video
- Anti-Shake digital image stabilization minimizes effects of camera shake for clear, blur-free images
- Built-in flash when extra light is necessary for proper exposure
- Auto ISO sensitivity
- Accepts SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity (available separately). You can use the Format Memory Card menu to delete all of the content that is currently on your camera's memory card
- Supports PictBridge, enabling you to print photos at any time by sending them directly from the camera's memory to a connected compatible printer
- Configured with a tripod mount
- Runs on 2 conveniently replaceable AAA batteries (not included). Battery power level displayed on LCD
- Auto power off: 60 sec (default)
- USB 2.0 interface
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Turkish
Bundled with Vivitar Experience Image Manager Software, which helps you organize your photos and videos both offline and online, and edit them using automatic and manual tools. Additionally, you can upload these files to sharing and social networking sites, such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, MySpace, Photobucket, Twitpic, Twitgoo and YouTube. Seamlessly transfer photos and videos from one social network to another. You also have the ability to use automatic geotagging with built-in Google Maps.
Microsoft Windows system requirements: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1/7 OS, Pentium 4 or greater processor, 1GB of RAM, 250MB of free hard disk space, 16-bit color monitor with 1024 X 768 recommended resolution, CD-ROM drive, QuickTime 6 or higher, Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Windows Media Player 10 or higher, DirectX 9 or higher and Internet connection
Mac requirements: Mac OS X v10.5.x or later, Intel processor, 1GB RAM, 250MB free hard disk space, 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor, QuickTime 6 or higher, CD-ROM drive and Internet connection