The Lorex LDC7082 960H Weatherproof Night-Vision Security Dome Camera is a complete, round-the-clock surveillance tool for commercial and residential applications. With its Sony EXview II image sensor, this day and night dome camera captures clear and detailed images with improved color sensitivity at a resolution of 700 TVL. The 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens, coupled with a 33 to 104° customizable viewing angle, provides a wide field of view while also enabling you to zoom in for capturing minute details.
This night-vision security dome camera features a split glass design, which minimizes IR reflection in bright lighting conditions to capture sharp, focused, and true-to-life footage. At night, the camera automatically switches to B&W mode. Its 36 IR LEDs flood the surveillance area with infrared light, thereby enabling you to view activities as far as 110’ in pitch dark conditions. Furthermore, ClearNight imaging technology not only enables the camera to capture clear footage but also improves recording efficiency by 30%. When used with a 960H-enabled DVR, this camera delivers distortion-free, wide-screen pictures that need not be stretched to fit wide-screen displays.
You can install this camera both indoors as well as outdoors depending on your monitoring needs. Its IP66-rated weatherproof housing protects it from the elements of nature.
- Video image processor delivers up to 700 TVL of resolution
- Sony EXview II 960H (960 x 480) optimized image sensor delivers sharper images with up to 34% over standard D1 resolution and 5x of CIF 1
- True-to-life, non-stretched aspect ratio helps deliver images with stunning detail 2
- Clean and crisp night vision up to 155.0' (47.2m) away in ambient lighting conditions and up to 100.0' (30.4m) away in total darkness 3
- ClearNight imaging technology ensures good night vision recording with improved efficiency of up to 30%
- 2.8 to 12mm manual lens with a customizable viewing angle of 33 to 104° (diagonal field of view) lets you to view a wide area or close up with easy-access zoom and focus controls 4
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof IP66-rated housing enables both indoor and outdoor installation 5