View your world in full high-definition 1080p and add a whole new dimension to your monitoring with the Lorex 4-Channel Full HD NVR with 4 PoE 1080p IP Security Cameras. This netHD system includes 4 LNB2151B cameras, and brings a more heightened level of detail and clarity to your surveillance and awareness needs. Access your NVR system at your convenience from anywhere in the world on your PC or Mac with the free remote viewing software, and on your tablet or smartphone using the free dedicated Lorex apps. The dual-streaming function allows for bandwidth efficient transmissions over the Internet while still recording HD quality video to the NVR. Connect and install the 4 IP security bullet cameras in minutes. It is also possible to install and configure additional cameras automatically. Furthermore, the netHD NVR is equipped with PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports that eliminate the need for extra cables and power supplies for the IP cameras.
The netHD NVR features real-time 30 fps recording on each channel at 1080p resolution providing you with peace-of-mind, knowing that the recorded footage is of high quality. Watch live surveillance videos or review real-time recordings on your TV in high-definition. The NVR can also be connected to any compatible HDTV using the included HDMI cable.
The user-friendly and easy-connect Internet set-up wizard provides a quick and simple step by step setup process to access the DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service). This helps assure a secure and constant connection over the internet while providing a reliable and customizable email notification service with snapshot attachments and accurate time synchronization with NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Note! Included cameras are only compatible with Lorex netHD Series NVRs & not with Eco, Edge, or HD series DVRs or other brands. Do not connect IP cameras to local network or view video except via NVR.
Network Video Recorder Features
- Evidence is Key, See it All in netHD: View your world with high-definition (1080p) video viewing & recording, and impressive digital zoom
- Real-time recording (30 fps) on each channel at 1080p resolution
- Simultaneous playback & live view on the same screen
- Selectable area zoom during live & playback display
- Simple Plug & Play Installation: Using integrated PoE (Power & data over Ethernet) cables (CAT5) saves space and time
- Large Capacity Storage: Capture and store high-definition video on a reliable surveillance grade, 24/7 100% duty cycle 1TB hard disc hard drive, expandable up to 8TB (2 x HDD up to 4TB each)
- Mirror Hard Drive Recording: Secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive 1
- HDMI output resolution 1080p & VGA output for simple connection to HDTVs 2
- Pentaplex Operation: View, record, playback, backup, & remotely control the system simultaneously
- View from Anywhere in the World: Free remote connectivity & dual streaming allow for bandwidth efficient streaming to your mobile devices while recording HD quality to the NVR
- Instant mobile viewing on compatible smartphones 3
- Dedicated iPad & Android tablet apps with multi-channel live viewing and playback
- Exclusive Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 4
- Lorex netHD Client Software: PC (Microsoft Windows 8 / 7) compatible using client software (included) & web browser; Mac remote client software (included) and Safari web browser
- Free DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments of event and web link
Camera Features (LNB2151B)
- Evidence is Key, See it All in netHD: Capture videos in smooth & full high-definition 1080p & take advantage of the impressive night vision
- H.264 video compression technology
- Real-time recording (30 fps)
- True Day / Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low-light conditions
- Impressive night vision up to 150' (45.7m) away in typical night time ambient lighting and up to 100' (30.4m) away total darkness 5
- Actual range & image clarity depend on location, viewing area, & light reflection/absorption level of object.
- Automatic Infrared filter ensures true & accurate color in all lighting conditions
- 3 Mp 4mm lens for superior detail and wide angle viewing (79° diagonal FOV)
- Easy IP management for hassle-free remote mobile surveillance
- Dual stream allows you to record & view live video simultaneously while also conserving bandwidth
- Cleaner, Sharper, & Less Noise: 3D frame-to-frame DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) combined with Spatial Noise Reduction, delivers a cleaner, more accurate image, with better clarity, sharpness, greater disc space for storage, and improved motion detection
- See the Bright & Dark Areas: D-WDR (Digital-Wide Dynamic Range) backlight compensation provides clear detailed images where very bright and very dark areas are in the same field of view and frame of the camera
- Set it & Forget it Flexible Installation: Weatherproof auto-detect pre-configured cameras use CAT5 PoE (Power & Video over Ethernet) cable for simple and flexible installation 6
- Weatherproof (IP66) rated aluminum housing for indoor / outdoor installations 7
- Vandal-Resistant Design: Cable pass-through wall-mount bracket protects connection cables
- 100' (30.4m) CAT5 PoE (Power over Ethernet) cable for flexible installation
- Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions