The DMM6 6-Channel Digital Automatic Microphone Mixer from AKG mixes 6x mic/line inputs with a highly sophisticated algorithm. It offers high S/N ratio while reducing the number of open microphones to a minimum. Numerous DSP functions make the mixer a highly professional, 19" 1HU device. This unit is cascadable up to 10 units. All 6 inputs are individually a stereo output and a record output. An RS232 interface allows external control (AMX or Crestron).
The mixer offers numerous adjustable functions such as Level, Treble, Bass, Low Cut, Limiter, Compressor, Automixing (yes / no), Priority (ducking), Pan / Balance, Routing to REC, Routing to Out1, Routing to Out2. Furthermore, an intuitive user interface allows easy control and adjustment of each function.
- Implemented Functions: Level, Treble, Bass, Low Cut, Limiter, Compressor, Automixing, Priority, Pan / Balance, Routing to REC, Routing to Out, and Delay
- Highly sophisticated mixing algorithm does not let you miss even a single syllable
- Fully digital with all DSP activities managed in the digital world
- Intuitive user interface
- Matrix creates different mixes to different outputs
- Cascadable up to 10 units (up to 60 inputs)