The IdeaCentre Q190 57316187 Desktop Computer from Lenovo features a compact form factor that measures just 1.57" thin. The included VESA mount allows you to connect the IdeaCentre Q190 to the back of a monitor, which essentially turns it into an all-in-one desktop computer.
The system is powered by a dual-core 1.5GHz Intel Celeron 1007U processor. It also has 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1TB 5400rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, a 6-in-1 media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, dual USB 2.0 ports, dual USB 3.0 ports, a VGA port and a HDMI port. A compact wireless multimedia remote, which also doubles as a mini-keyboard and mouse, is included.
Windows 8 (64-bit) is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles, which provide notifications in real-time. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience that differs from previous versions of Windows.
- Dual-Core Intel Celeron Performance
- The Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190 houses an Intel Celeron 1007U processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 1.5GHz. With a dedicated 2MB L3 cache and 4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 RAM, you'll be able to experience reliable performance
- Surround Sound Support
- The IdeaCentre Q190 can support up to 5.1-channel surround sound via the S/PDIF port. The S/PDIF port uses lossless digital audio output so the sound will be crisp and clear. You can also get up to 7.1-channel surround sound support via the HDMI port as well
- Stay Connected
- As a desktop computer, the IdeaCentre Q190 offers a fast wired connection via the 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet LAN RJ-45 jack. If you prefer a more wireless setup, you can utilize the 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to connect to a wireless home network
- Included Handheld Wireless Multimedia Remote
- The IdeaCentre Q190 doesn't come with a traditional keyboard and mouse. Instead, it comes with a handheld wireless multimedia remote with a built-in mini-keyboard and mouse. You can use the handheld wireless remote to access all the multimedia functions of the IdeaCentre Q190 as well as use the built-in mini-keyboard and mouse to operate the computer normally
- Included Add-On DVD Optical Drive
- The IdeaCentre Q190 comes with an included add-on SuperMulti DVD burner so you'll be able to play DVD movies as well as make your own DVDs
- VESA Mount
- The included VESA mount allows you to connect your IdeaCentre Q190 to the back of a compatible monitor, turning it into an all-in-one desktop computer
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a tablet style design featuring tiles. Tiles are customizable as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it