The black 12" ART 312A MKIII 2-Way Active Speaker from RCF is an active, wide dispersion, 2-way, sound reinforcement speaker that features a digital high-power 400W amplifier, a multi-way DSP section, and RCF low distortion, high-power transducers.
The total amplifier power is 400W RMS. A 300W digital amplifier design is used to power the low frequencies and the compression driver is powered from 100W of digital clear power. An integrated DSP manages crossover, equalization, soft limiter, RMS limiter, large signal compression, and protection functions.
The ART 312A Speaker features a XLR input connector that is switchable from microphone to line levels. It also features a master volume control and an XLR loop-through link. The 12" woofer offers accurate reproduction of the midbass frequency range and controlled deep bass. In addition, the 12" woofer features a 2.5” voice coil.
The 1” compression driver uses a new 1.5” mylar dome design and optimized geometry radial phase plug. The mylar dome is powered from a high flux ferrite magnet that offers very open and natural midrange sound with precision in high frequency reproduction.
The speaker system is housed in a strong, lightweight, polypropylene composite enclosure. The woofer is protected by a strong, powder-coated, metal grille. The speaker cabinet features 4 M10 threaded fly points, a built-in pole mount adapter, and an ergonomic top handle for easy transportation.
- Suitable for live sound applications that require an extra punch in bass reproduction and accurate high frequency response
- Can be used for monitoring applications
- 400W monolithic bi-amplification, 300W low frequency, and 100W high frequency power
- 128 dB maximum SPL
- Wide dispersion, 90 x 60° low distortion, and constant directivity horn
- 12" high power woofer and 2.5" voice coil
- 1" high frequency compression driver with 1.5" mylar dome
- Electronic equalization, phase alignment, soft/RMS limiters, and protection functions
- XLR/jack input and XLR signal output
- Two side handles and an ergonomic top handle for easy transportation and positioning
- Four M10 fly points and built-in pole mount adapter