The black 10” Art Series ART 410-A MK II Active 2-Way Speaker from RCF is a wide dispersion sound reinforcement speaker. It integrates a high power 400W digital amplifier, a complete electronic processor section and low distortion, high power transducers. This system has output and vocal intelligibility. This 10” speaker features a 2.5” voice coil with very high efficiency and controlled bass reproduction. The 1” compression driver uses a new 1.4” voice coil dome design and optimized geometry radial phase plug.
The 400W Digital Amplifier offers high output, low distortion, and natural sound. Each amplifier presents both XLR In/Out connectors and a jack input for maximum connection versatility. An easy to reach volume knob on the back allows you to set the overall volume of the speaker according to its application. A switchable EQ Mode makes it easier to select among 2 different equalization presets: Extended response switch, which slightly emphasizes the bass response for playback music and low volume applications; or Linear response switch, for using the speaker to amplify a live mixture. Three status LEDs for Power / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system.
An integrated DSP manages crossover, equalization, soft limiter, compressor, and dynamic bass boost. It controls the ongoing interaction between the audio signal, switch-mode power supply, and PWM output stages, and processes key information concerning the status of the internal signal flow from the input to the speakers monitoring impedance and shuts down in case of short-circuit. The DSP controls the thermal and soft limiters to protect speakers. The amplifier is housed on an aluminum top plate that integrates the rubber-coated plastic top handle. This structure results in a stronger and easy to transport cabinet.
This speaker cabinet is molded using a special polypropylene composite material and is designed to dampen down vibrations even at maximum volume settings. The cabinet shape allows this speaker to be used also in stage monitor configurations. At the bottom of the speaker, a rugged stainless steel pole mount has been provided for deploying the speaker on stands or on subwoofers. The woofer is protected by a strong, powder-coated, metal grille. The cabinet features 2 M10-threaded fly points and an ergonomic top handle for easy transportation.
- 400W digital bi-amplification, 300W low frequency and 100W high frequency power
- 127 dB maximum SPL
- Wide dispersion 90 x 60 constant directivity horn
- 10" High power woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- 1" High frequency driver, 1.4" voice coil
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter, and protection
- XLR/jack combo input, XLR signal output
- Ergonomic top handle for easy transportation and positioning
- Applications: Nearfield and distributed PA; foreground/background music, fill/delay; portable and installed audio-visual systems, conference centers, presentations, ballrooms, and houses of worship; compact voice reinforcement systems; stage monitoring