The black 12” Art 4 Series ART 422-A MK II Active 2-Way Speaker from RCF is a wide dispersion sound reinforcement speaker. It integrates a high power 400W digital amplifier, a complete electronic processor section and RCF low distortion, high power transducers. This system has output and vocal intelligibility. This 12” speaker features a 3” voice coil with very high efficiency and controlled bass reproduction. The 2” neodymium compression driver with a pure titanium dome developed for this speaker features a complex geometry suspension and direct drive coil, offering transparent midrange sound and high fidelity for high frequency reproduction.
This 400W Digital Amplifier offers very high output, very low distortion, and natural sound. Each amplifier presents both XLR In/Out connectors and a jack input for maximum connection versatility. An easy to reach volume knob on the back allows you to set the overall volume of the speaker according to its application. A switchable EQ Mode makes it easier to select among 2 different equalization presets: extended response switch, which slightly emphasizes the bass response for playback music and low volume applications; and linear response switch, for using the speaker to amplify a live mixture. Three status LEDs (Power / Signal / Status) are provided for monitoring the system.
An integrated DSP manages crossover, equalization, soft limiter, compressor, and dynamic bass boost. This speaker cabinet is molded using a special polypropylene composite material and is designed to dampen down vibrations even at maximum volume settings. The cabinet shape also allows this speaker to be used in stage monitor configuration. At the bottom of the speaker, a rugged stainless steel pole mount has been provided for deploying the speaker on stands or on subwoofers. The woofer is protected by a strong, powder-coated, metal grille. The cabinet features 2 M10-threaded fly points and an ergonomic top handle for easy transportation.
- 400W digital bi-amplification, 300W low frequency, and 100W high frequency power
- 128 dB maximum SPL
- Wide dispersion 90 x 60 constant directivity horn
- 12" High power woofer, 3" voice coil
- 2" Neodymium high frequency driver, 2.5" voice coil
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- XLR/jack combo input, XLR signal output
- Two side handles and an ergonomic top handle for easy transportation and positioning
- Applications: Live sound reinforcement; portable PA; frontfill and sidefill; houses of worship, auditoriums, retail, clubs, ballrooms, corporate AV, live theatre, theme parks; main vocal monitor