The 53Q3 Opera Stand with an Integral Light from R. A. T Stands is designed from the ground up as an illuminated music stand. Every lamp is designed specifically to work with the music stand. The lamp is held at the right distance from the music tray, and yet is fully adjustable. The light output is carefully controlled so that it falls on the score and nowhere else. The cable is fully managed all the way down to the ground. Storage is provided for excess cable. And the weight, rigidity, and center of gravity of the music stand are matched to the requirements that a music stand light imposes. This stand has a tough black nylon coating. The musicians can swing their legs without kicking the stem.
- The solid base gives added stability.
- Rubber feet ensure 3-point contact on uneven surfaces whilst protecting your floor and preventing clatter.
- The stand has ABS tray formed from solid black polymer.
- The special mounting socket enables the lamp to be easily removed in seconds.
- Storage hooks eliminate excess cable trailing around the floor.
- Constant friction is maintained by powerful springs in the friction joints of the tray and lamp, which means that they stay automatically at whatever angle you place them.
- Features a 55cm ABS tray