The IdeaCentre B540 57315596 23" All-in-One Desktop Computer from Lenovo features a 10-point multi-touch display allowing for enhanced interactivity with the preinstalled operating system, Windows 8. Providing the backbone of this interactive PC is a 3.4GHz Intel Core i3-3240 processor and 6GB of DDR3 RAM for enhanced multi-tasking power. Save all of your important documents, photos, music, movies and more to the large 1TB hard drive. You can also expand the memory and hard drive simply by sliding open the back cover.
This Lenovo All-in-One PC also supports a full HD widescreen display complete with a 1920 x 1080 resolution. View photos, play games, watch movies and more with increased comfort as you can easily adjust the angle of the display. Enhanced graphics support is provided by integrated Intel HD Graphics. You can also take advantage of the integrated SuperMulti DVD burner to watch movies, listen to music and burn data to both CDs and DVDs. Once configured you benefit from both 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity options, four USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports to connect a variety of peripheral devices as well as one HDMI out port to connect to a variety multimedia devices.
Windows 8 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
- 10-Point Multitouch Display
- Interact with your B540 by using simple, intuitive gestures directly on the 23" screen. The B540 uses 10-point multitouch technology for greater accuracy and flexibility.
- TV Compatibility
- Use your B540 as a television with either OneKey TV or an integrated TV tuner. Switch to TV mode without having to boot up the PC.
- Integrated DVD Reader/Writer Drive
- Watch movies, listen to music, and burn discs with the B540's integrated DVD reader/writer drive.
- Intel HD Graphics
- Enjoy enhanced multimedia and gaming when with integrated Intel HD Graphics.
- Comfortable Use
- The Lenovo Dynamic Brightness System adjusts brightness levels according to ambient light conditions, while the Lenovo Eye Distance System warns you if you're sitting too close to the screen.
- Easy Expandability
- The back cover of the B540 slides open, making it simply to upgrade memory or the hard drive.
- Full HD Display
- The IdeaCentre B540's 23" full HD (1920 x 1080) display with 16:9 widescreen and 3D Vision support provides enhanced video playback.
- Simple Maintenance
- With OneKey Rescue System, recovering from viruses or other technical difficulties is made simple. The IdeaCentre B540 also makes it easy to back up your system and scan for and kill viruses.
- WiFi & Bluetooth
- With 802.11n WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth connectivity you'll be able to connect seamlessly with your network and other devices.
- Stereo Speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio
- The B540's integrated speakers, with audio enhanced by Dolby Advanced Audio, delivers a rich, immersive audio experience.
- Fast Data Transfers
- Move data between the B540 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 providing data transfer rates up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies.
- Integrated Webcam
- The B540's integrated 720p HD webcam will help you enjoy web conferences or online video chats.
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it.
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more.
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it.