The 110-090 Desktop Computer from HP features a 2.80GHz Intel Core i3-3220T processor along with 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM expandable up to 16GB supporting multitasking as well as providing the processing power to support a variety of multimedia and software applications. This Intel processor also comes equipped with integrated Intel HD Graphics 2000 video graphics to support enhanced multimedia functionality. Along with enhanced graphics support, you also benefit form 5.1 HD audio surround sound completing the multimedia experience.
This HP desktop computer also comes equipped with a 1TB SATA hard disc drive providing enough storage space to save a variety of movies, videos, photos, music, documents and more. Connect a variety of peripheral devices such as external hard drives, printers, USB flash drives and more to any one of the two USB 2.0 ports located on the front of the PC or four USB 2.0 ports located on the back. You can also transfer data via the integrated 6-in-1 memory card slot. Setup and configuration of this PC is also made simple as it comes equipped with a fast Ethernet network port, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity, a USB mouse and keyboard and both VGA and DVI-D display outputs.
Windows 8 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
- Key Features
• Windows 8
• 3rd Generation Intel Core i3-3220T Processor
• 4GB PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 SDRAM memory (expandable to 16GB)
• 1TB 7200rpm Serial ATA hard drive
• Intel HD Graphics 2000
• USB keyboard with volume control and optical mouse
• SuperMulti DVD burner
• Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n featuring single-band (2.4GHz)
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it