The Pavilion TouchSmart 23-f250 All-In-One Desktop Computer from HP features a 3.40GHz AMD A4-5300 Accelerated Processor along with 4GB of DDR3 RAM for enhanced multi-tasking power. This enhanced AMD processor features support for Microsoft DirectX 11, AMDs App and Internet Acceleration support, AMD Perfect Picture HD and more providing an enhanced computing experience. Along with the enhanced AMD processor and 4GB of RAM, you can store a large amount of files to the 1TB 7200rpm SATA drive.
This HP All-In-One PC wouldn't be an all-in-one computer without an integrated display. The display found on the Pavilion TouchSmart 23-f250 features a 1920 x 1080 HD resolution as well as 5-point optical touch capability. This touch capability allows the user to interact with the intuitive menus provided by the included operating system, Windows 8. The display is accompanied by an HP TrueVision Webcam, a 6-in1 media card reader, a headphone/microphone combination port, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports providing enhanced connectivity options.
Setup and configuration of this PC is simple as it comes equipped with a wireless keyboard and mouse as well as 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity. You can also take advantage of the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port for fast, stable, wired Internet connectivity.
Windows 8 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates, and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
- Key Features
• Windows 8
• AMD A4-5300 accelerated processor
• 5 point optical touch enabled 23" diagonal IPS widescreen full HD backlit display
• 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 SDRAM memory (expandable to 16GB)
• 1TB 7200rpm serial ata hard drive
• AMD Radeon HD 7480D graphics
• Wireless chiclet-style keyboard with volume control with dedicated hotkeys and wireless optical mouse
• Slim tray SuperMulti DVD burner
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports
• Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n featuring single-band 2.4GHz frequency
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps, and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history, and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it