The black 16GB MicroVault Q-Series 3.0 USB Flash Drive from Sony features a 16GB storage capacity perfect for saving a variety of files including movies, videos, photos, documents, music, and more. Transfer data at speeds up to 200 MB/s when connected to a USB 3.0 port found on either Mac or Windows-based machines. Data transfer speeds of up to 30 MB/s are possible when connected to a USB 2.0 port. Once connected, you can monitor your data transfers via the integrated LED indicator. Encrypt your flash drive with Sony's EasyLock software allowing you to create a 256-bit AES encryption key and recover your files with File Rescue software that assists in data recovery should data become damaged or deleted.
- Enhanced Data Transfer Speed
- This USM-QX flash drive adopts dual channel data transfers providing faster data transfer speeds.
- Metal Body Finish
- The metal body with hairline surface finish provides durable, anti-scratch protection. With a click cap and strap hole you can keep the connector safe while transporting the drive.
- "Click" Mechanism
- Click to open and close this USB flash drive without the need for a cap.
- Easy-to-Read LED Indicator
- When the data transfer is in progress, the LED illuminates through the clear part. This allows you to easily check the status of the data transfer.
- Sony Software
• EasyLock Software
EasyLock offers users an easy way to secure their files with strong military-grade 256-bit AES encryption.
• File Rescue Software
File Rescue software helps recover data, photos, and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted. This software does not support data recovery for protected content and game data files.
- Device Drive Identification
- Sony Micro Vault drive will be identified when connected to host devices allowing you to retrieve your files quickly and efficiently.
- Automatic Recognition or Automatic Synchronization
- Sony Micro Vault drive will be automatically detected when connected to host devices. Power is provided via the USB port so that an external AC adaptor is not needed.