The Toughpad JT-B1 7" Multi-Touch Screen Tablet from Panasonic features a daylight-readable 4-point multi-touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2. This tablet features dedicated GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth. It provides maximum connectivity with the micro-USB port and microSD card slot. This tablet combines data and device security, seamless connectivity, and enterprise-minded technology.
The Toughpad JT-B1 tablet is FIPS 140-2 (level 1) and MIL-STD-810G compliant for protection inside and out, offering all-weather IP65 dust- and water-resistant design, and protection from drops up to 5' (1.5m). Designed for maximum integration into professional environments, this tablet allows for mobile device management and features a Wi-Fi hotspot router that can support up to 5 devices. It also comes with a high capacity user replaceable battery.
- The tablet provides connectivity with the micro-USB port and microSD card slot
- This tablet has a 7" (17.7cm) LCD 4-point capacitive multi-touch daylight-readable screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2. It is equipped with direct bonding technology, anti-reflective screen treatment, ambient light, accelerometer, digital compass, proximity sensors, and automatic screen rotation.
- It has all-weather IP65 sealed dust- and water-resistant design, with 5' (1.5m) drop protection. It is made of magnesium chassis, encased with ABS and elastomer corner guards along with adjustable hand strap, raised bezel for LCD impact protection, and port covers. It is FIPS 140-2 (level 1) and MIL-STD-810G compliant for protection inside and out.
- Wireless Connectivity
- It has dedicated GPS, Wi-Fi hotspot router (up to 5 devices), Bluetooth v4.0, and Near Field Communication (NFC; ISO/IEC21481 type A, type B, Felica).
- Keyboard & Input
Supports bare hand touch and gestures
4 tablet buttons (programmable)
-Short Press: Power, Back, Home, Menu
-Long Press: Silence mode, concealed mode, dashboard
Key Combinations: Presentation mode, screen shot
On-screen QWERTY keyboard
- It is equipped with security features such as native software encryption, trusted boot, root protection, FIPS 140-2 (level 1), IPSec VPN, software security support, network proxy settings, and password security (PIN, pattern, password)