The Sony BZR-240 Real-Time Status Monitoring Software allows real-time status monitoring of cross-point with protection status, tie-line status, and communication logs. It also allows protection and tie-line release functions for authorized users. The software runs on a PC with Windows 2000 or XP Operating System. It allows the configuration of a server / client system, so multiple BZR-240 Monitoring Software can be networked to one system. Server and client configuration allows up to 8 clients to monitor the routing switcher system.
The communication between the status monitoring software and the Sony HKSP-R80 Routing Switcher Controller (sold separately) is achieved through Ethernet-based networks, allowing remote monitoring via LANs and WANs. You can monitor the routing switcher system with only one PC. The status monitoring software also provides user management functions, such as user registration and access authority limitation.
Cross-Point Status Display
- Cross-point with protection status is available with 2 supported display modes; grid-mode and list-mode. The cross-point area can be customized.
Tie-Line Status Display
- Tie-line status can be displayed and its usage can be confirmed via the time-stamp. The tie-line trunk can be released.
Communication Log Display
- Communication log between the status monitoring software and the Sony HKSP-R80 Routing Switcher Controller can be stored and displayed.
Server / Client Configuration
- The Server / Client system allows multiple monitoring terminals consisting of up to 1 server and 8 clients. Monitoring the routing switcher system with only one PC is available.
- User management function allows setup of each user's operation range.