The Sony Anycast Touch Live Content Producer is a portable live production solution with a 15.6" viewing display and 10.6" control display, both touchscreen.
Anycast Touch is a video switcher, video recorder, streaming encoder, audio mixer, clip player, remote camera controller, and titler that supports ten languages. An all-in-one machine with six video and five audio inputs, it accepts professional, consumer, and PTZ cameras, Blu-ray and DVD players, computers, microphones, and other devices on input, and it broadcasts live to streaming servers, projectors, HDTVs, computers, smartphones, and tablets. Connections include SDI, HDMI, Composite, XLR, and RJ-45. The audio mixer features limiting, compression, EQ, and delay adjustments.
Any transition effects and other settings that you assign to an input source can be stored and recalled and applied at anytime you connect that source again. Up to 99 scene lists, with titles, logos, transitions, and different sources, can be prepared in advance and later toggled throughout at the tap of the control surface. Multiple graphics, effects, and wipes can be used simultaneously at any point in a production. One or more PTZ cameras at remote locations can be controlled directly from Anycast Touch for use in live productions.
Anycast Touch features a 192GB fixed internal SSD that you can record ten hours of video and audio to.
- All-in-One Portable Live Production Solution
- Switcher, recorder, encoder, mixer, player, remote PTZ controller, and titler
- 15.6" viewing display, 10.6" control display, both touchscreen
- Six video and five audio inputs
- Outputs to viewing devices and streaming services
- Connections include SDI, HDMI, Composite, XLR, and RJ-45
- Audio mixer features limiting, compression, EQ, and delay adjustments
- Titler generates overlay text in 10 languages
- Stores transition effects and other settings assigned to input sources
- Up to 99 scene lists can be prepared in advance and toggled throughout at an event
- Multiple graphics, effects, and wipes can be used simultaneously
- A 192GB fixed internal SSD records ten hours of video and audio