The 4TB NAS Internal HDD from Seagate is a large capacity hard drive designed for use in small NAS systems including home servers or desktop NAS solutions, small-business file sharing, backup servers and more. While this drive is designed to be used in small NAS configurations, you can also utilize this drive in a single drive configuration as it comes with sufficient storage to save a variety of files including videos, music, photos, documents and more. Along with enhanced storage capacity, you also benefit from a 64MB multisegmented cache along with a SATA 6Gb/s interface for fast, efficient data transfers.
- NASWorks technology supports customized error recovery controls, power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability in a 1- to 5-bay solution
- NAS error recovery controls optimize drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild
- Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dual-plane balance
- Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24×7 performance
- Enhanced performance with NASWorks balances sequential and random performance, ideal for both small business and personal profiles
- Quiet drive operation enhances customer experience in living room or office environments
- 4TB drives offer high capacity in purpose-built NAS storage