The MFC-J650DW Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Brother prints up to 12 pages per minute in black and 10 pages per minute in Color (ISO standard). The printer's 6000 x 1200 dpi is ideal for printing documents, photos, and brochures. In addition to a standard paper tray, the printer has a dedicated photo paper tray that holds 4.0 x 6.0" photo paper so you can easily switch to printing photos. The 4-cartridge ink system means you only have to replace the cartridge that runs out while auto duplex printing cuts your paper consumption by up to 50%.
The scanner features a 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution. The scan glass itself handles paper sizes up to letter / A4. The ADF can scan up to 20 sheets at a time. Additionally, the MFC-J650dw can copy multipage documents via the ADF. The copier lets you resize the original anywhere from 25 to 400% and copy 2 or 4 pages on to 1 sheet.
The fax modem supports sending faxes from the machine itself or from a connected computer. The machine includes a built-in 200-page fax memory that saves incoming faxes. Additionally, the MFC-J650dw includes a 200-number address book.
In addition to a USB connection, the MFC-J650dw has Wi-Fi connectivity. Additionally, you can print via Google Cloud Print and AirPrint as well as from Android and iOS devices using the Brother iPrint&Scan app. The front-facing USB port and memory card slots allow you to print from and scan to a flash drive or to a memory card. The web-connected 2.7" color touchscreen LCD provides easy navigation between the unit's functions and lets you print from and scan to sites such as Facebook, Google Docs, and Evernote right from the printer.
- Print Speeds
- Print as fast as 33 ppm black and 27 ppm color in fast mode and up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color ISO
- Wireless Printing
- Share the machine with others on a network with easy-to-setup wireless 802.11 b/g/n networking
- Touchscreen LCD and TouchPanel
- Easily navigate menus on the 2.7" touchscreen display. The TouchPanel shows you only the keys you need
- Paper Handling
- Convenient 20-page ADF for faxing, copying, or scanning multipage documents in a single pass and a 20-sheet photo bypass tray. Automatic duplex printing reduces your paper consumption by up to 50%
- Brother Cloud Apps
- Web-based apps from Brother let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine
- Mobile Device Printing
- Print from your mobile device using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, or Cortado Workplace
- Direct Photo Printing
- Print from or scan to a media card, PictBridge-enabled camera, or USB flash drive
- Web Connect
- Scan to or print from web services such as, Facebook, Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, and Skydrive using the Web Connect TouchScreen interface
- Individual Ink Cartridge System
- Only change the color that runs out. The printer accepts both standard and high-yield ink cartridges