The D8D19UT#ABA Z220 CMT Workstation from HP is powered by the 3.2 GHz Intel Xeon E3-1225v2 Quad Core processor and 8GB of DDR3 RAM. It offers a storage capacity of 500GB.
Along with a CMT (Convertible Minitower) design, it also features 4 integrated USB 3.0 ports and a high-performance graphic card to help meet your gaming and work requirements. The Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system comes pre-installed with this unit, but it can be upgraded to Windows 8 Pro with the included license.
B&H Photo is an authorized HP reseller with professional in-house technicians available for upgrades & installations on these workstations and laptops. Built with power and speed in mind, the Z Series is designed to enhance audio and video post-production workflows and more. Each HP Z series workstation or laptop features a range of top-tier processors and large RAM loadouts. The workstations are built with graphics flexibility in mind as well so that the end consumer can configure the graphics options to their needs, and each unit includes a three-year warranty.
- No-Compromise Workstation
- With the next-generation Intel Xeon processor, 4 integrated USB 3.0 ports, new professional graphics options, and enterprise-class memory technologies, this workstation delivers high performance and energy efficiency. It has a CMT (Convertible Minitower) design that easily fits in with your workspace.
- Professional Work Demands Professional Graphics
- Experience a graphics boost with the enhanced next-generation Intel HD Graphics. For great performance, you can choose the latest PCIe Gen3 professional graphics cards from NVIDIA and AMD as they become available, taking advantage of the high-performance PCIe Gen3 x 16 slot.
- High Performance
- You get increased performance and reduced energy consumption with the next-generation 22nm Intel Xeon processor with integrated Intel HD Graphics P4000. It uses the Intel SRT (Smart Response Technology) SSD option to give you fast boot up time and application responsiveness.
- More Possibilities, More Productivity
- Connect to external storage devices and transfer data at blazing speeds using the integrated USB 3.0. Boost performance on memory intensive applications with up to 32GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory.